Thursday, September 3, 2009

Am I Obsessed With You???

I've come to the realization that I am obsessed with makeup. Obsessed, in love, gotta have it, and always on a constant search for it. Every day I spend endless amounts of time scanning beauty blogs for info on all the latest beauty items. I get a daily email from Karen, the friendly neighborhood beauty addict at Makeup and Beauty Blog, then I make my way to Makeup by Renren, then Makeup by Tiffany. Each site I visit often leads me to another fellow beauty blogger with new and exciting reviews that add more items to my must have list. I just watched a video tutorial by Renren on a neutral bridal look using Steelo Cosmetics. Thankfully I am going to be able to try the look tomorrow with the items that I already have in beauty arsenal because Steelo has to be purchased online. And I HATE waiting! I like seeing something that I want and being able to hop in the car to head to Sephora. The only problem with that idea is that the Sephora in Augusta doesn't always have everything that I want.

Speaking of my love, Sephora....while my sister was in town this past weekend, we hit up the Sephora and I picked up a couple of items from my wish list. Actually, she bought two things for my birthday and I bought one. Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow # 9, a vibrant, matte lavender and #75, a neon pink. And the Opi Limited Edition Matte What's a tire jack? which is a matte black.

It's time for me to explore more beauty blogs to add new things to my list and subtract money from my checking account. I think I may need to join some kind of twelve step program.

1 comment:

Andee Layne said...

tell me about it! My husband cant believe when I come home with another bag of makeup! Thanks for following mine. Im following you and look forward to reading your posts!