Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Time!!!

So.... my birthday is a mere 6 days away and I am getting excited! I posted that I had a decision to make about whether or not I wanted to go ahead with my original plan and ask for the Christian Louboutin dream shoes or choose a cheaper alternative. Well I finally decided and one (yes, there are more) pair arrived today.

Okay, I'm giving up. I was going to post a picture of my shoes right here but every time I click attach photo, my computer messes up. If you want to see them, check out http://www.stevemadden.com/


update:

They are Wrappup by Steve Madden. I decided to get two pairs from Steve Madden along with the Temptu Airbrush System with foundation, highlighter, and blush, instead of one pair of beautiful, lovely, Christian Louboutins. Sigh. I guess I will have to wait a little while longer for my heaven on earth. Until then-I'll be rockin my Steve Maddens! I forgot to mention the other pair I got are a pair of pumps called Shooter. They are very basic and very similar to my beloved CL's except for the most important element, the red sole. I like the wrappup because they looked like something Kim Kardashian would wear and I actually got the idea to look at the Steve Madden site from her stylist Monica Rose's blog. Next up will be my absolute favorite makeup right now MAKE UP FOR EVER. I want to get some more eyeshadow (I currently have four) and a couple of other things. I had a plan to buy one eyeshadow every Friday but at $19.00 a pop we will see how that goes. Speaking of MUFE, QVC had an hour long special last night and I must say, I was not impressed. Not only were the items exactly the same price as they are at Sephora but they didn't have anything special that you couldn't get at Sephora. Why would you order something off of t.v. that you could just go to the store and pick up? I guess not everyone has a Sephora, but still! Plus they were only offering very generic shades like beige, medium, etc. when MUFE has so many shades that are numbered. In the HD Foundation I am number 125, which would mean what when I order from QVC? I got excited for nothing! I guess it was a good thing though, I saved a whole bunch of money.

No comments: