Tuesday, September 29, 2009

As I said before...

I have been majorily slacking. Since the last post about my earrings from Target, I have made a ton of purchases. Shocking, I know. The LSAT has been driving me crazy, thank god I had my birthday as a distraction. So the day of my birthday, I open up my TEMPTU Airbrush System (review coming soon) and leave work to head to Sephora for my one on one session with the only girl in our store who attended the training in New York. This worked out great for me because I needed to get my makeup done before the boyfriend and I headed to dinner. The results were great with the exception of my poor color choice but I went with it anyway. I also purchased three new MUFE eyeshadows. After my makeup session was complete, I made my way to Express and picked up a boyfriend jacket and a cute black dress that was very Kim Kardashianish. I was still able to make it home before my bf got home from work. As I was in the bathroom doing my eye makeup and last minute touch ups, he comes in the bathroom with his hands behind his back and tells me to pick a hand. I'm thinking it would be really nice if one hand had a round cut diamond solitare ring in it and he must have read my mind because he jokingly said "I'm about to propose." Ummm......a big fat yeah right! I didn't even get my hopes up because there is no way he would propose to me like that and I was right. I picked a hand and it had nothing and then I picked the other and what do you know, it too had nothing. So at this point I'm getting a little irritated because I'm still thinking about the whole "proposal" thing and he pulls me out of the room. Sitting on the corner of the bed is a Christian Louboutin box and then it hits me! I yell "shut the heck up!" as I open the box. They are the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen and also the tallest shoes I have ever seen. The freaking heel is so tall that even a size five is slightly too big. I'm going to make them work though-even if I trip, fall, and break my ankle.

No comments: