Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yes to Carrots


My favorite friendly neighborhood beauty addict, Karen over at http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/ just did a review on Yes to Carrots Lip Tints. She is one of the many beauty blogs sites that I visit on a daily basis (actually I get an email of her updates daily) to satisfy my cravings of all things makeup! Her blog is pretty popular but I figured I'd give her a shout out anyway. Who knows, maybe she will gain a couple of followers from me? Her reviews are always very good and she always does swatches of how the colors come out. So....the next time I am at Walgreens or Target which will probably be today, I'm going to get my favorite tint-Chocolate Kiss.

1 comment:

Andee Layne said...

oh ill have to try these!love your blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com! Please follow it as I will yours! xo