Tuesday, August 18, 2009

September 22, 2009

My 27th birthday is on September 22, 2009, and I thought it would be fun to make a birthday registry at Sephora. I absolutely love Sephora and could spend hours in that store (as well as large amounts of money). I'm just getting started on my list but the thing I want most is the Temptu Airbrush System. It's a little pricey but from all the good things I have heard about through beauty blog Makeup by RenRen and the reviews on Sephora, I think it will be well worth it. Airbrush makeup is unlike any other makeup out there and is supposed to do wonders! Words can't express how excited I am to try this system. Not only does it make your face flawless, it has a super easy clean up. I just hope applying is as easy as it looks. Right now you can order it online through Sephora but it will be in stores mid-September. The Sephora in Augusta is one of the select stores that will be having an event that people can come to the store and watch a consultant apply it. I want to go to that before I get it to be sure that it is something I want. I'm marking my calendar and can't wait!

No comments: