Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sephora

As I have mentioned before, I love, love, love the store Sephora, so I thought what better way to spend my time in the store I love then work there and get paid and get a discount (of course). I filled out an application some time after my birthday and shortly before Thanksgiving, I got a call for an interview for a part-time seasonal position. After my second interview I received an offer as a Sephora "Castmember" (classy, I know) working the cashwrap (cashwrap=fancy for cash register) and my first day was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. This job was my first experience with retail and I must say, I was a little scared to come to work on the second day, which happened to be BLACK FRIDAY. Yeah, I'll say it again, my second day at my first retail job was black freaking friday. And you know what, I worked that cashwrap like a pro. Not only have I absorbed a ton of useful information, I've met a ton of really cool people/co-workers that I can now call my friends. And...word on the street is that I'm going to be hired on as a permanent!

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

santa brought me lots of things from sephora, loved it!